Welcome to the PTO!
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.
– Colossians 3:23-24
The Parent Teacher Organization’s mission is to establish a close relationship between home and school by advancing opportunities for all parents to become involved in the SVCS community. The PTO is made up of parents, grandparents, teachers and community leaders that are invited to serve on one of many volunteer groups at SVCS.
The PTO sponsors assistance to teachers in the classroom setting, raises funds for supplemental educational materials and experiences that are outside the schools operating budget, supports school and family social interaction, and provides a non-biased public forum for sharing information on issues that impact our children. We invite you to serve in any way you can, including through prayer.
Become a Member of the Sandia View Christian School’s PTO!
Who are we?
We are a group of enthusiastic parents, grandparents, teachers and community leaders dedicated to supporting strong academics as well as helping to develop our children’s physical and spiritual growth at Sandia View Christian School.
What does the PTO do?
- We Make Decisions. As a member, we have the opportunity to vote on SVCS’s PTO Budget, on resolutions and stay informed on decisions made by the SVCS Board.
- We Enhance our School. Funds raised through activities and other PTO events will be directly used to help enhance our children’s educational experience & success.
- We Organize and Host Events. The PTO provides organizational support for special school events.
- We Advocate. The PTO keeps parents informed about what’s happening at SVCS, offers the opportunity to voice concerns and acts as a liaison between parents/school.
Why is getting involved worth your time?
- Network. With other parents & teachers to help your child reach his/her potential and ultimately succeed not just academically, but spiritually and socially as well.
- Share your ideas & skills. We would love to hear your ideas on how to enrich the programs at SVCS. We are here to help you develop your ideas and possibly implement them to improve every SVCS student’s experience.
Please join us as we invest in making SVCS a strong and vibrant school, this year and for years to come!